top of page

Profiles in Incompetency

It seems like we're living in Africa. Commercials and blacks in positions of power around the country dishonestly try to render the white majority in America as irrelevant or non-existent. Yet it is white voters who have raised up the wrong people of color - 90% of which are unprepared and as yet unfit to hold positions of authority. 15% of the population can't overrule the other 85% unless that majority allows it. Clifford Tatum, the incompetent and malfeasant elections director in Harris County, Texas and Karen Bass, the Mayor-elect of Los Angeles, The profile of what is killing America is patently obvious.

Want to read more?

Subscribe to to keep reading this exclusive post.

Subscribe Now
15 views0 comments
bottom of page